Microsoft Security Poster Update

MechWarrior

Slob Ur Knob - $5
I just got an email from them saying im only getting 15 posters instead of 75. Im guessing its down to 5 of each instead of 25 since everyone person ordered like 3 sets of them :p

I for one am glad its less per household. I dont have wallpaper anymore, but it will be easier to get rid of them all now :)

yeah i got the same e'mail.. but i was just going to give most away to friends..

yup got that yesterday. Im actually glad because I have no use for 50 of them....hell I dont have use for 15 of them....

Originally posted by MechWarrior
...since everyone person ordered like 3 sets of them :p...

actually it wasnt possible to order more than one set, one set was 3x25=75 posters is plenty for anyone.

just got this email

Order # 14966****** - Status

Dear *****,

Thank you for requesting the free Microsoft Security Poster series. Unfortunately, due to unexpectedly high demand our supply of posters was quickly exhausted, so we will not be able to fulfill your request. However, Adobe Acrobat versions of each of the three posters are available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters.

Thank you again for your interest, and please accept our sincerest apologies.

Microsoft Education Solutions Group

Microsoft

Order # 149****SK99 - Status

Dear ****,

Thank you for requesting the free Microsoft Security Poster series. Unfortunately, due to unexpectedly high demand our supply of posters was quickly exhausted, so we will not be able to fulfill your request. However, Adobe Acrobat versions of each of the three posters are available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters.

Thank you again for your interest, and please accept our sincerest apologies.

Microsoft Education Solutions Group

Microsoft

Got the same email as the guys above me. "Sorry we ran out, print your own copies."

Bah.

I didn't get that email yet at least, so maybe I got lucky and will recieve them.

Yes, I got mine today. Pretty cool posters. Yes, there is like 5 of each poster.

Yeah I just got mine today too, 15 posters total, 5 each. MS really should have offered an option for like 1/each so then they wouldn't have run out so quick.

got mine today too...think i got the 15 each...no f'in clue what i'm gona do with all of them...ill give the left overs to my OIT department...i'm sure they'll hang them up somewhere...

I recieved mine today as well. I got 5 of each of the 3 different types. Although when i signed up they said 25 of each, and then i later got an email saying 15 of each. But it was just 15 total.

Also they were much larger than i expected for some reason.

well i was on the short end of the stick, got the all gone email.

if anyone has any they can live without I have a Quakecon tshirt that I can live without.

thanx

MoFo

Weee I got my tube today, full'o'posters :D

Who ever thought that I'de get FREE stuff from Microsoft?
(even though they are advertisments...)

Originally posted by Steve-O-Rama
Weee I got my tube today, full'o'posters :D

Who ever thought that I'de get FREE stuff from Microsoft?
(even though they are advertisments...)

got mine on friday, just opened it now. 5 of each, 15 total.

now what to do with them...

If anyone would like to donate theirs to me/us for a LAN Party I am hosting (40 people) I'd appreciate it.

I asked for them, but was <Quake3 announcer voice> DENIED! </Quake3 announcer voice>.

i ordered mine like near initial post...my friend ordered 2 days after...he got his...i have yet to get any :eek:(

--edit
i ordered 1/24/2004...at least thats when i got my receipt for it...and i havent seen anything since about it...

Educate your students, faculty, and staff on the simple steps they can take to protect their PCs. Due to high volumes of demand, the security posters are no longer available on request. However, Adobe Acrobat versions of each poster are still available for free download below.

bastards:mad:

i have holes in my room i need to cover:D

Back