Microsoft Pulls Plug on 'Family Guy' Special

Both of those shows are better than Family Guy by a zillion miles ;), however. South Park has had some good episodes mixed in, while Simpsons has gone downhill insanely. I haven't watched anything but the original runs of Futurama, did they ever do additional seasons as I heard were rumored?

This
I effing love Futurama

it's great how these threads about shows always turn in to everybody thinking their opinion is fact, and not an opinion :rolleyes:

and apparently them PR folk for MS never watched Family Guy before, or something. :confused:

Microsoft already has a Win7 commercial airing. I saw one last night where the father was telling the camera how he loves having a computer in every room doing what he wants with it, and he takes credit for everything "because it's my house", and ended it with "I'm a PC, and I helped made Windows 7".

DING DING DING! win!

family guy is worse then used tampons. SOUTHPARK owned them anyway that one episode hahahaha

add another to the rest of the pack who think their opinion on tv shows is fact, not opinion :rolleyes:

The original run of Family Guy, pre-cancellation, was priceless. People that obviously didn't take the time to watch the episodes are quick to criticize it for being sophomoric and only full of pop culture references, but they're totally missing the point. So many subtleties, allusions and satires of past programs and life in general make it hilariously self-aware and not your typical toilet humor. It's funny because it doesn't take anything seriously and almost makes fun of itself in the process.

Of course, it's definitely been on the decline, especially the past season, so I don't know why Microsoft chose to get in on it now. I also thought it would be too controversial for Microsoft to market something they want mass appeal for, so they might as well have enlisted Rush Limbaugh or Cheech and Chong.

add another to the rest of the pack who think their opinion on tv shows is fact, not opinion :rolleyes:

add another to the rest of the pack who judges people:rolleyes: what part of my opinion did i claim as fact?

If you had a netbook / laptop that ran off of Propane, then you would have a tie in.

I miss Hank Hill.

Didn't Peggy have a Mac?

Back