Microsoft Points - X360

alkoholik

[H]ard|Gawd
I been wanting to purchase some xbl games but it seems that I have to use "points" to buy them. I dont have a problem with that but how much are these points? Is it something like 100pts = $1 USD?

I went to the xbox.com and found this but they dont have any prices listed.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/features/microsoftpoints.htm

It also says you can buy the points gift cards in stores....anybody know any e-tailers that sell them for a discount?

When you on xbl you can click I believe X and it allows you to buy the points and has the price listed there as well IIRC.

the pricing is given when go purchase them through the marketplace on LIVE

i got 2000 points for 25 dollars.. there is no price difference in the amount you buy.. you buy 100 or 10000 it cost the same per point

Dunno where to get them, but I do know that 80 points cost a buck.

Tetrahedron said:
the pricing is given when go purchase them through the marketplace on LIVE

i got 2000 points for 25 dollars.. there is no price difference in the amount you buy.. you buy 100 or 10000 it cost the same per point

so its cheaper to buy it on XBL then in the stores? BBY has 1600 for $25 but ur saying u got 2000 for $25??

alkoholik said:
so its cheaper to buy it on XBL then in the stores? BBY has 1600 for $25 but ur saying u got 2000 for $25??

yup 2000 for $25 via the marketplace, they just charge it your CC your LIVE account is using

Tetrahedron said:
yup 2000 for $25 via the marketplace, they just charge it your CC your LIVE account is using

cool, ill have to check it out....anyone know off hand how much geometry wars costs - point wise?

For the arcade games, I highly recommend the Marble Blast Ultra game, and don't forget to save some points/money for Street Fighter Hyper-Fighting coming at the end of the month!

Domingo said:
For the arcade games, I highly recommend the Marble Blast Ultra game, and don't forget to save some points/money for Street Fighter Hyper-Fighting coming at the end of the month!

I heard!! also....MK is coming!!

Back