Microsoft laser mouse 6000

SyphinXero

n00b
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
21
I recently purchased this mouse and now only the left mouse button works sometimes. I am now forced to use my Wacom tablet until I fix this mouse or by a new one. How would i go about fixing this mouse? Is this a common problem. Any help wuold be greatly appreciated.
 
Call microsoft, they will send a free replacement after asking you some questions about the numbers on the bottom of the mouse.

They have a fantastic support department when it comes to their hardware. Keyboards, mice, whatever, i've never had a problem replacing.
 
defakto said:
They have a fantastic support department when it comes to their hardware. Keyboards, mice, whatever, i've never had a problem replacing.
I believe they come with 5yr warranty now? or was it 5 before and now its 3? anyhow, I was able to get my Intellimouse Explorer replaced 5+ yrs after I bought it, lol. But if he just bought it (and is still within the store's return policy timeframe), I'd say bring it back to the store instead.
 
Back
Top