Microsoft is bringing back the NES Power Glove

"motion sensing device" I think the wii setup is lame and gets boring. thats my personal opinion and I doubt this takes off for xbox especially if the sensor is as off as the wii like in wii sports boxing.

not trying to flame the wii because I know a lot of people like it, its just not my favor.

O M G.

I had a power glove back in the day. It was awful. You had to program it for every game you played with it. Damn 16 digit codes that were easy to get wrong.

can i just say that 90 minutes of setup is completely worth playing a game w/ the power glove. sure it was counter-intuitive, clunky, hard to calibrate, stiff, only had one size, and made you have to relearn how to play every game; but how awesome did it look? REALLY AWESOME.

run around w/ the light gun and the power glove and you were in 6 year-old heaven

A friend/neighbor of mine had a Power Glove growing up. We hardly ever used it, when we'd play NES. Hahaha, anyway, this looks interesting to say the least. I'm not sure what to think.

Before you predict fail, perhaps you should predict if it will actually come out. This is all internal R&D stuff right now.

Back