Microsoft Home Server and Visat 64, the final straw

Status
Not open for further replies.

goud

Limp Gawd
So this is a total rant email......

I have suffered and bled out of the ears trying to run vista 64, I have reinstalled twice and suffered through the lack of drivers and now...@#$%#$&^^*(&(*(&^*(&^&*())(&*%^*
Freaken Microsoft Home Server won't support Vista 64, if mickysofts own freakin software won't support it why the f should I use it??????

I want my money back........

I totally feel your pain, and understand it. Unfortunately you'll get banned for saying anything against Vista, becouse most of these guys love it, like it was there "first time lover" if you know what I'm sayin.....

Anyhow, there are plenty of better OS's to choose from MS isnt the only house in the land.

I totally feel your pain, and understand it. Unfortunately you'll get banned for saying anything against Vista, becouse most of these guys love it, like it was there "first time lover" if you know what I'm sayin.....

What makes you think that? Has anyone been banned for saying they prefer another OS?
I doubt it.

Is this the same Vista64 that I have installed? I've got old printers, old scanners, an old usb card and alot of bluetooth hardware, and computer wise, internal hardware wise is brand new, I have not had a problem with driver support on my "vista64".

Maybe I have a special Vista disc? Who knows

Livejournal?
Sorry, but this is not a forum for just ranting.

And no one gets banned for saying they like Vista, stop telling lies.
People get banned for breaking the rules of the forum, like trolling or posting flamebait or flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back