• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microsoft HD bus driver error, help.

PaintballBrokeMe

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
345
Well, I've need help with this for a while and no one could me.

When ever I try to install the audio drivers for my Toshiba Satellite M115 laptop I get a "Microsoft HD Bus driver must be installed first" and I do not know where to download this (Google didn't help me). I'm running XP MCE if that matters.

Please help. Thanks. I would really like sound back on my laptop :)
 
Check the Toshiba web site, it might have it somewhere. I don't know where you can find one. Check the motherboard specs. and google it?
 
Back
Top