Microsoft gives me free software

Sid

Limp Gawd
I've been coming here for a few months and almost daily I see threads locked or even deleted because of theft. Don't you all know that brother Bill will give you free software for a day of your time?

In last 9 months I've been give XP, Office 2k3, Visio(garbage), server 2k3 standard, 2 copies of SBS2k3 Premium w/10 cal's and much, much more!

Sign up and spend a day, learn something, maybe even walk a way with some cool door prize like a digital camera or a 2000 page book on active directory. you will also get a certificate for free software like SBS2k3, office, the new virtual pc(really cool).

So here the link
http://www.connect-ms.com/msts2/register.asp

This is a technical sales seminar(where you get the free software)

and this link
http://www.connect-ms.com/technet/register.asp

is technet, lots of great info.

This totally 100% free, not one single penny with the exception of your time!

You may want to check the site for what they are giving a way but for the most part its gonna be pretty cool.

Please don't steal when they will give it to you!

MS is starting to "lock down" who is attending these seminars just because of this reason. Some events now require a company ID or canceled company check in order to gain entrance to the seminar.

Yes they do lock them down. For the most part it is a limit on how many and not by business. Worst case is you don't get in. What does it hurt to click on the links?

BTW buy a website domain name an use that as your business name! Now your a business!

Originally posted by Stu Pidasso
Yes they do lock them down. For the most part it is a limit on how many and not by business. Worst case is you don't get in. What does it hurt to click on the links?

BTW buy a website domain name an use that as your business name! Now your a business!

It won't hurt to sign up, but they should realize they might be denied access if they can't validate their claim. The next seminar I am scheduled to go to requires either company ID or a company check to validate my entrance into the seminar.

In time it will get even more "locked down" as I have seen quite a few threads in the MS private newsgroups from various people complainging about it as well as other avenues that have been posted here.

I signed up for the seminar in Charleston, SC just to see what it's all about. Waiting to get a confirmation by email, I got one already when I registered...I guess this is the confirmation of the confirmation :p Well that was fast...I just got confirmation..I feel like a Catholic:D

Originally posted by SJConsultant
It won't hurt to sign up, but they should realize they might be denied access if they can't validate their claim. The next seminar I am scheduled to go to requires either company ID or a company check to validate my entrance into the seminar.

In time it will get even more "locked down" as I have seen quite a few threads in the MS private newsgroups from various people complainging about it as well as other avenues that have been posted here.

Odd that they always ask if I want to bring a friend.

Back