Microsoft Edge Earns Top Spot in Browser Blocking Tests

You are both aware that you can compleately customise the look of FF? And I'm not just talking themes, you can add and remove buttons, you can change sizes of address boxes and add search boxes - You can probably make it look very similar to IE with the exception FF is still actively updated and secure, IE most definately is not.

You can't use IE forever, eventually you're going to have to accept change, and I totally recommended Firefox Quantum - It's brilliant.

You are both aware that you can compleately customise the look of FF? And I'm not just talking themes, you can add and remove buttons, you can change sizes of address boxes and add search boxes - You can probably make it look very similar to IE with the exception FF is still actively updated and secure, IE most definately is not.

You can't use IE forever, eventually you're going to have to accept change, and I totally recommended Firefox Quantum - It's brilliant.

So your suggestion is to waste my time to make it look like somthing I already have? Or I can just keep using IE and not care. Things other browsers can do, that IE can't....nothing. Until that changes, I can keep humming along on IE.

I also don't care about updates, it being secure, or what have you. I use 8.1 on Kabylake. MS doesn't even give me updates anyways.

So your suggestion is to waste my time to make it look like somthing I already have? Or I can just keep using IE and not care. Things other browsers can do, that IE can't....nothing. Until that changes, I can keep humming along on IE.

I also don't care about updates, it being secure, or what have you. I use 8.1 on Kabylake. MS doesn't even give me updates anyways.

You're getting quite defensive over nothing.

IE is no longer supported, it is EOL and a security risk. All I'm stating is that sooner or later you are going to have to move on, most moved on 10 years ago. Perhaps it's time to set the wheels in motion and I'm simply stating that the latest version of FF is fantastic.

And you reckon it's just Linux users with an attitude Auntjemima?

I use Edge everyday, never have any issues with it like when it first launched. People just love to hate MS products. It comes with Windows 10, and it's just as good as the others. Why bother installing another browser? I hate unnecessary bloat.

You're getting quite defensive over nothing.

IE is no longer supported, it is EOL and a security risk. All I'm stating is that sooner or later you are going to have to move on, most moved on 10 years ago. Perhaps it's time to set the wheels in motion and I'm simply stating that the latest version of FF is fantastic.

And you reckon it's just Linux users with an attitude Auntjemima?

All I said was I'll change when I need to change. No point in changing, if I don't need to change. Much rather they originally build Edge to mimmick IE's UI.

All I said was I'll change when I need to change. No point in changing, if I don't need to change. Much rather they originally build Edge to mimmick IE's UI.

They're not going to do that. Edge is going to keep a very simplistic UI designed for touch application. It's never going to look, or behave, anything like IE.

Back