• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microsoft Edge Development Will Be Based on the Chromium Open Source Project

If I was in charge of the FTC, I'd be trying to break up Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon and Microsoft. The how might be tough, but I think it has to be done. This has a small hint of Google combining with Microsoft and that CANNOT be allowed to happen in any way, shape or form. They all have their hands in too many pies.

Not an Edge, Chromium, Ice Weasel, Opera, Pale Moon, Chrome or Internet Explorer fan, myself. I've been using Netscape Navigator, Communicator and Firefox since the Spyglass Mosaic days. :oldman:
 
Back
Top