• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microphone volume resetting upon restart

Bashe

n00b
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
9
When I use my microphone, I like to keep it at a volume of 50 with the 20 dB mic boost. However, when my computer restarts, the volume resets itself to 25 (mic boost is unaffected however). I have to put it back to 50 every time I restart, which is kind of annoying. I'm using my motherboard's onboard audio, which falls under Realtek HD Audio. I updated to the latest drivers I could find on Realtek's website, but the problem persists anyway.

I have a model EP45-UD3P from Gigabyte as my motherboard, and I'm running on Windows 7 64-bit under DirectX 11 (if that matters).
 
Back
Top