• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microphone question.

Happybelly

n00b
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
32
Are there any boom mics out there like you see on gaming headsets that can attach to any pair of headphones? I just got a zalman clip on mic and I'm disappointed with it.

Thanks.
 
I think the problem with a universal headphone boom mic is that many of the headphones are shaped differently. The only things they have in common are a cord, some kind of round or oval housing (some are rectangular), and a headband of some sort.

I'm using a desktop mic because I don't like the DIY velcro and zip-tie look and I don't have the skill or tools to do the professional looking drill and tap mod I've seen posted.

There is a boom mic that hangs around your neck sort of like a necklace. Maybe someone else more familiar with it can chime in.
 
Back
Top