• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microphone Problems

Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
52
I own Sennheiser PC-150s.

The Microphone works in TeamSpeak.

It will now work in Ventrilo, Half-Life, or when I unmute my microphone in Windows I can't hear myself.

What is wrong?

Both the I an O microphone volumes are turned up. I tried Microphone Boost, it makes me really loud in TeamSpeak, but still not working in anything else.
 
Back
Top