• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Microfly MX6 PSU question

Redleader

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
2,753
How stout is the MX6 600W PSU? Im thinking about buying that deal from Fry's but need to know if the powersupply will handle a 6400+ and a 8800GT without a problem. Ill have a raptor and a dvd-rom also on this. There is no search right now so I couldnt find out if this has been asked before.
 
Just got the MX6 from Fry's. I have a AMD FX55, 2-gig ram, BFG 8800GTS OC. I would highly recommend the MX6. For 70$ AR you cant go wrong
 
I'm running a c2d 6800 @ 3.4ghz, sata dvd burner, PNY 8800 gts 640, 80 gb Raptor and 500 GB Maxtor. No Problems
 
Its a very solid PSU. I don't know the OEM, but its a nice single railed 12 amp PSU.
 
Back
Top