MicroCtr 1920x1080 monitor 21=$99.99,23=129.99,25=149.99. 2x2GB DDR3=$40. NO MIRS

that 25" is a good monitor if it's the re-branded hanns model I think it is. (someone else can confirm, but I'm 99% sure it's a clone of this: newegg link)

the adata memory is so tempting, i just hate that brand so much though... arg...

I have 2 of the 25" I-inc monitors that I bought within the last 2 weeks. Definitely a good deal, especially for cheap eyefinity (need to pick up a third before they go off sale lol).

It's a rebranded hannspree. Yeah it's a TN panel and the quality and refresh rate isn't the greatest (4ms) but 25" for 150 I'm sure as he'll not complaining. I haven't noticed any ghosting issues and I don't have a single dead pixel on either one.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

edit:typos, damn iphone.

Last edited:
Really tempted to get 2 of those 23" and tag them along with my Acer 23". I'm just concerned about not having the same monitor for eyefinity. My only excuse is these 2 would be my peripheral, so it wouldn't be life or death.

2 more monitors for the price of what I paid for my single one doesn't seem too shabby...

Really tempted to get 2 of those 23" and tag them along with my Acer 23". I'm just concerned about not having the same monitor for eyefinity. My only excuse is these 2 would be my peripheral, so it wouldn't be life or death.

2 more monitors for the price of what I paid for my single one doesn't seem too shabby...

The emachines 21 inch I have is basically an acer anyway. In fact my sister has the acer version and the image looks exactly the same fwiw.

I just checked and my monitor is an E211H just like the 21.5" listed. Mine has DVI also, weird. I picked up mine for $79 from staples at the beginning of the year with a 25 off 100 coupon.

I'd buy two more if I had some extra cash.

/edit grammar

Last edited:
damn OOS at the MC near me, I could have easily gone for one of those 25" screens, it'd be quite the step up from my 19" that I have now.

word of warning on the Hannsprees, several of use that have had the HF289H (the 28" model) have had an issue of control display menus randomly popping up. no luck talking to people about it either

why can't i add certain items to my cart and schedule for pickup from the store?

i'm interested in the ram, and the i950 processor. both say their in-stock and instore only, but you cannot add them to you cart for a "reservation" for pickup.:(

I can honestly say that I wasn't at all impressed with the picture on those when I went in there today, and I looked at all 3.

Now OTOH, they had some "no-names" in there about a month ago that were almost breath-taking. Couldn't remember the name of the damn company for the life of me. And then they had rearranged the shelf displays around on top of it..found a clerk who knew the one's I was talking about -and they were "Auria" branded.

Not bad screens at all for the money. They are "discontinued" per the clerk that assisted, and unfortunately only had the one 24" left. Still NIB, but I didn't feel like going through the trouble of asking him to unpack and take a look again....as I might have gone ahead and pulled the trigger. :p -I figure $200 in a day there is enough (for "unneeded" impulse shopping [read as MC ssd's]). lol

why can't i add certain items to my cart and schedule for pickup from the store?

i'm interested in the ram, and the i950 processor. both say their in-stock and instore only, but you cannot add them to you cart for a "reservation" for pickup.:(

why do you feel to add them to reserve it for pickup
why not just go to the store and pick it up
instead
why the extra step
plus it is not guaranteed

why do you feel to add them to reserve it for pickup
why not just go to the store and pick it up
instead
why the extra step
plus it is not guaranteed

I think the desire to have it reserved is people might have 1) a MC that is drivable but not that close (I for one have a MC about 45 minutes away by direct freeway... i.e. FAST driving), and 2) you'd like to make it convenient to pick up when you want and not feel the need to rush there on a very short supplied item.

FYI - the ad says "1 per household" so if you're trying to get two, may need a buddy to come along.

Back