Microcenter - Intel 8700K $299.99

The in-person Microcenter deals are always terrific if you happen to live near one. I took advantage of a similar offer (but pricier at the time) on Black Friday.

This has been hovering around 320-330 in store, I know because I bought one a month ago and was waiting to price match on a sale. So good deal here. Last time they ran this sale it was for the weekend only, no idea this time.

I think I paid $350 in November and the mobo discount was only $20.

Loves me the MC bundles. Last 10+ systems I’ve built have been MC bundles. Saved a LOT of $$$.

The discounts on the CPUs still can't make up for the overpriced ddr4 ram :(

I purchased a Ryzen 1600, open box (but literally brand new still sealed Asus x370 Prime MB, 16 GB of Skill 3200, and a 256GB Samsung 960 Evo NVME for $630 before $60 MIR in January..That $570 bought a TON of performance.

Memory prices are much cheaper on sales then they were then. NE had been selling 16GB 3200+ and a 250-256GB SSD for $249 recently. I paid nesrly more then that for just my ram.

Wow, I can't help but feel really jealous reading some of the post on this forum. There are so many things I want to buy and do in my life that I can't due to being stuck in a 10 hour degrading shift job with shit wage.

Wow, I can't help but feel really jealous reading some of the post on this forum. There are so many things I want to buy and do in my life that I can't due to being stuck in a 10 hour degrading shift job with shit wage.
That's a temporary circumstance. Life is long. If you keep an open mind towards opportunity - and actively seek it out - you'll have chances to change it up.

I've been thinking about it really hard. Is it worth the extra $100? Hummmmm.
I say so. Get $30 off on a MB also. I would be f jumped on it if I didn't just buy a 7820x from monoprice yesterday for $380. I did go and pick up a Asus prime A MB open box for $170 today at MC tho.

There is hope as long as there is life, in fact, there is only one direction from here; up. If you need help with money, go to AlphasCCards subreddit if you have no ethics left in you lol

Serious advice, though, buy from them once and move on with your life, there is no point in ordering from them over and over again. The reason why people are getting caught is because they don't know when to stop.

Unbelievable.

Banworthy, IMO.

There is hope as long as there is life, in fact, there is only one direction from here; up. If you need help with money, go to AlphasCCards subreddit if you have no ethics left in you lol

Serious advice, though, buy from them once and move on with your life, there is no point in ordering from them over and over again. The reason why people are getting caught is because they don't know when to stop.
Ya.. I looked it up since I was intrigued.. but.. I don't care what that site says about being safe and secure.. just seems like bad juju.. I just can't see how you can use that card safely without getting caught... no way I want to spend time in jail for something like this..

Unbelievable.

Banworthy, IMO.

Ya.. I looked it up since I was intrigued.. but.. I don't care what that site says about being safe and secure.. just seems like bad juju.. I just can't see how you can use that card safely without getting caught... no way I want to spend time in jail for something like this..
I don't know what that subreddit is about. Evidently not good stuff. I haven't checked it out, and from the responses I've seen, there's no reason to.

i guess im lucky enough to have a frys electroincs...... even though its the only one in the state and sells out on shit all the time..... i wish microcenter was in Seattle too......

Back