Microcenter Instore: 500GB USB NO MIR $69.99

I guess the Q9450 is going down a tad lower again... I wouldn't be surprised by the beginning of August it will be at 250 or lower.

Some dude on the egg claims that he opened the case and found a Western Digital WD5000AAKS. That sells for $10 more @ Newegg and has a 3 year warrenty.

Thanks, I'm in need of a new drive.

Some dude on the egg claims that he opened the case and found a Western Digital WD5000AAKS. That sells for $10 more @ Newegg and has a 3 year warrenty.

Thanks, I'm in need of a new drive.

They were doing the same thing with a drive that was sold off of buy.com One guy's drive broke down and he tried to get a warranty through WD, but they denied it because they traced the serial number to an external drive. Once its out the external warranty is void.

Yeah I couldn't find any when I was there yesterday to pick up my 4870's.

Sold out on the first day at the one near me (Westmont, IL). I went on the second day.

Currently, MC (in-store and online) has WD 500 GB Caviar SE16 retail-boxed drives (SATA only) for $89.99. No limit.
Also, they have the PCP&C Silencer 500 ATX/EPS PSU (retail packaging) for the same price (again, no quantity limit).

On the Silencer: I've actually sighted this PSU at MC (Fairfax, VA), and it's a 20+4 and 4+4 power-connector model, so you don't need an adapter for 20-pin or non-EPS motherboards (as long as the motherboard is ATX of any sort, you're good).

Back