Microcenter has e-GeForce 6600 GT 128MB PCI-E 16x $108.53 - $45 MIR = $63.53

hyunee said:
They shipped mine today. Can anyone give me the information to rebate info, its gone.

PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.
Robert

Email sent robert.

They shipped out my card yesturday. Now if i can get the rebate going ill be really happy.

What to do with the card is the question. I went ahead and purchased a x800pro and now I have two cards.

i dont see it for 108 at microcenter? its 180? i want this card tho

etch said:
i dont see it for 108 at microcenter? its 180? i want this card tho
you're almost a month too late for the deal.

Yea, this one didn't last long because Microcenter got about 300 more orders than they had cards. :D It only lasted about one day I think after it got around on the hot deals forums.

gotkilled said:
actually...i hate to say this, but the 6600gt does not always have the upper hand when it comes to higher resolutions. the 9800pro/xt is much better at handling higher resolutions

The pro and the XT are two different cards. -

Anyone get their rebate back on this yet besides me? I just got it but the rebate check was for $25 - NOT $45 like it was supposed to be. :mad: I sent the rebate company a email asking WTF? We'll see what their reply is.

Roberty said:
Anyone get their rebate back on this yet besides me? I just got it but the rebate check was for $25 - NOT $45 like it was supposed to be. :mad: I sent the rebate company a email asking WTF? We'll see what their reply is.

You did keep a copy of the rebate forms you sent, right?
:confused:

Yep - sure did. I got a responxe but it was just that my check had already been mailed.

Email them back asking for when the other $20 check is to be mailed? :D

I originally did this with the clearing house that handles EVGA's rebate tracking. I just sent an email to EVGA. We'll see if they respond.

Anyone else get their rebate yet??

I just thought id update my info. I was worried when I saw others saying they were getting $25. I dont know why.

Anyways, my rebate was just sent out for $45 so... Or at least thats what the email says. Sounds like its fine for me.

I sent my rebate out the next day after I got the card. You should het an email showing that they got your rebate abd give you a tracking number. Apparently a rebate clearing house is taking care of this rebate for EVGA. Try this link and emter your name and zip and it will give you the status.

Roberty said:
I sent my rebate out the next day after I got the card. You should het an email showing that they got your rebate abd give you a tracking number. Apparently a rebate clearing house is taking care of this rebate for EVGA. Try this link and emter your name and zip and it will give you the status.

i have.. i think i mailed my rebate like oct 9th.. is that enough time for them to get it into the system? thanks for the reply

Retsam said:
Well, I dont know how many people will be able to get in on this, as the 2 giant forums of the hot deal community have had at the site for 3 hours already, and they are already backordered but...worth a shot.

[font=Verdana,Arial]Microcenter has e-GeForce 6600 GT 128MB PCI-E 16x $108.53 - $45 MIR = $63.53

LINK

[/font](I take no credit for this find, credit for this deal goes to johnnqq of AT)

sweet, I have a microcenter by my house, have to check it out.

EvilCloudStrife said:
i have.. i think i mailed my rebate like oct 9th.. is that enough time for them to get it into the system? thanks for the reply

It should be in their system by now.

Back