• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microboard B400UHD HDX - 40" 4k

I got this monitor about 2 weeks ago from the same seller. Took a few days before it shipped out but once it did, I had it 3 days. Thankfully the monitor arrived clean with no dead pixels and no issues.

This is probably the best upgrade I did in quite a while and I am loving it.
 
grnbtl
Awesome... no dead pixels ... that is what scares me!

I ordered this monitor on Oct 18 and just today Oct 29 I got a shipping notification for UPS but no tracking info yet just label created.

I would like to know what monitor settings you changed? Wendel mentioned making changes but did not post what all he changed.
 
So far the only change I made was setting response to low. Sadly, I just haven't had time to mess with it more. But it looked pretty dang good out of the box.
 
Back
Top