Micro Center Intel® Boxed Core(tm) 2 Duo Processor E6750 $189 +$5.99

goddammit...i remember i paid $220 for my E6300 last year. sometimes i really hate the tech industry lol...

You won't have any troubles with MC unless the made major pricing errors they reneg on. Nationwide, many storefronts.

I have used them in the past a few times and they were real good and they shipped fast.

I have a feeling they're going to cancel mine, so I'm holding off on my Newegg order for the rest of my parts.

I doubt they'll cancel, it's not a price mistake. They just haven't price gouged like the e-tailers, some places have it for under 200, but shipping kills those deals. This is only $20 cheaper than most places.

You won't have any troubles with MC unless the made major pricing errors they reneg on. Nationwide, many storefronts.

Even pricing errors they are decent on. I remember the Asus A8N SLI Deluxe (939) they had listed for like $34. They honored one per person. I was a very happy person :D

Just got the MC Flyer

it has the Core 2 Quad Q6600 Boxed Processor $289.00

Yeah, that's the one I have too, came on Sat. Store near me is out of stock until next week though, hopefully it will go down more by next week.

Even pricing errors they are decent on. I remember the Asus A8N SLI Deluxe (939) they had listed for like $34. They honored one per person. I was a very happy person :D
They didn't do the same for me. That was one of the errors I was talking about. The other was an ATI AIW something or another.

I went in the store after work. Price was $189+tax for me ($203+ change total out the door). Everywhere was plastered about how they are trying to web-price match on select items a couple of times a week. Tag on the case said the deal expires 8/31/07..

So it will stay this low until the end of August? Here's hoping, because I can probably swing it by then. I'm willing to bet we'll see other vendors around this price soon anyway, but just in case they aren't it's good to have a place that's keeping this around the price I expected to pay for it.

When you press the buy button, an error comes up I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to check this out.

Back