• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Micro bookshelf or PC speakers?

BMWlover

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
424
I want a nice 2.1 or inexpensive 5.1 system to use with my computer.(x-fi card)and I really like Micro bookshelf stereo systems, 5 disc changer, radio, but I have not heard on running from a PC. I think I have to decide between Logitech Z-2300/Z4 systems or a <150 dollar stereo system such as this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7704175&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03055&id=1138084939956

Do you guys recommend the micro stereos for use with PC or not, reccomendations very welcome. Thanks
 
Thanks I will look into that, but I like some bass. Anyone else have any suggestions?
 
Back
Top