Micro ATX server case suggestions needed

jimthebob

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
950
So my current server has a micro ATX motherboard housed in a giant full tower chassis. This is all well and good but after some remodeling in the bedroom, I have some space to spare.

What I'm looking for is a case that supports a micro ATX motherboard and at least 4 3.5" hard drives (as well as an SSD for boot drive but double sided tape could find a spot for that in a pinch).

Is there anything worth a damn out there for my purpose? I'd like to put this on a shelf that is roughly 12" deep with some play in height so space is (obviously) somewhat a concern.
 
There are a ton of cases that would suit this purpose.

That being said, I would suggest you consider spending a little bit more money to get a mini-itx motherboard and case - it'll fit a lot better on the shelf, and look more like it belonged.

If not, I would look at the fractal design node 804.
 
Back
Top