• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Micro ATX Build Help

HelioX

Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
705
Hi guys,

I'm building the below system within a month...hows it look? I'm a bit worried about the cpu, will the lack of L3 cache matter much? I want to OC has high as possible, but still remain silent. Should I bother with crossfire and the 5670's?

http://img830.imageshack.us/f/captureyu.png/
 
First we need to know how you will use this computer

at the top of the sticky "Answer These Questions First" please
 
Yeah without the answers to those questions, we have no reference point for our advice or recommendations.
 
We also need to know whether your primary goal with this system is gaming performance or quiet/silent operation. You may have to make a compromise somewhere.
 
+1 to all of the above, and a quick answer to your question, no, xfire 5670's is an awful idea. For gpu's in the $200 range I would suggest the GTX460 or if you can get a 5830 below $200.
 
Back
Top