• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mic sounds like hell?

WCES Ryan

Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
723
I've noticed that when playing CS:S, my mic sounds so bad that it's pretty much indistinguishable to other players. Odd thing is that I sound find to myself when I am just talking, only when I use the mic in the game (even just running the voice test), it sounds like hell. Is there any cause or solution to this? I've tried playing with some of the settings, but haven't found anything that made a difference.

Card is an X-Fi Fatal1ty, headphones are Sennheiser PC160SK
 
Back
Top