• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mic Problems

Stu55

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
1,679
Ok, I can hear my mic by myself when I talk into it, I have a Sennheiser PC 150 headset, it does seem very quiet when I talk into it though, and on either, Skype, Ventrilo, or css no one can hear me. I use Realtek onboard sound from my mobo, which is an Abit AA8XE, the 880 chipset I believe. I just got the latest driver for it, what could be the problem? And yes all my audio levels are set, I have also tried another mic and had the same results.
 
Skype and the like use your recording input for their input. Go to your volume control, file, properties, click recording, make sure your mic input is selected. Also make sure that the level is up on it when you get to the recording control.
 
Back
Top