RobertMacUser
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Messages
- 186
Hi,
I just bought a new comp and did the OS install myself. My Mic input is too quiet. The windows mic input volume is maxed, selected. My Realtek audio manager volume matches (seems like it just displays) the windows manager. I know the problem isnt with the microphone hardware. i've tested it on my other machine. So im guessing its my codec or driver or something. seems other people have the same issue. Any help?
-Rob
I just bought a new comp and did the OS install myself. My Mic input is too quiet. The windows mic input volume is maxed, selected. My Realtek audio manager volume matches (seems like it just displays) the windows manager. I know the problem isnt with the microphone hardware. i've tested it on my other machine. So im guessing its my codec or driver or something. seems other people have the same issue. Any help?
-Rob