Mic input played out through speakers.

Spoonology

n00b
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
34
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked to death but I did search and couldn't find anything.

I want to record my keyboard, I'm using the line out into the mic in and I can play and audacity will record and play it back however it wont make a sound when I'm actually playing.

I've unmuted everything and done everything else immediatly obvious.

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium with an X-Fi Xtreme Sound Blaster MSI Edition.

Any help?
 
In Audacity, look for a 'monitor' option. Enabling that should allow you to hear what's going in.
 
let me know if you find a way to do it... been looking for a solution for at least a year. It used to work great in XP... vista on the other hand doesn't like it for whatever reason
 
Back
Top