I just finished setting up a system for my son using an EVGA 775 motherboard. His previous motherboard was an ASUS 939 motherboard. He likes to use the headset when he plays TF2 and L4D. The headset is actually a Logitech PS2 USB headset. It worked great with his ASUS motherboard. Tonight, it was very static-y. You couldn't understand any sounds, and I'm pretty sure no one could hear him. With this being a USB headset, the audio drivers have nothing to do with it, right? This same headset does the same thing with my own computer which uses an ECS 780g motherboard. I had always thought it was because I was using Vista and he was using XP (with the ASUS system). But now he's still using XP with the EVGA system and the problem mimics each other. With it happening on 2 out of 3 systems, I might would say it was the headset at fault. But I really doubt that since it performed so well with the ASUS board. Any thoughts from any one?