Hi everyone,
this is my first post, nice to meet you guys!
i have a headset ( non-USB ) that needed to plug into my computer's X-Fi sound card. I already have a Logitech z-5500 speaker set ( 5.1 if anyone don't know that
), i can plug my mic on the X-Fi card itself and the headphone on the control panel of the speaker set. But the 2 connector on my headset only allowed to be pulled few inches apart, and i plug my headphone on the control panel ( on my desk ) and not able to connect the mic port on the card ( floor ) what extension cable can i get for the mic plug? I saw 3.5mm ( which is both mic and headphone plug mine is using ) headpone extension cable but not mic extension, do they works?
this is my first post, nice to meet you guys!
i have a headset ( non-USB ) that needed to plug into my computer's X-Fi sound card. I already have a Logitech z-5500 speaker set ( 5.1 if anyone don't know that