• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MIA

Patriot, even if you don't see anything being credited for your loss, at least you'll be up in a day or so. The team can sure use it.

That's unfortunate. Any possibility for new servers in the near future?



The server that shipped was a DL580 G7 and most of my customers don't need anything quite that large. Considering it is capable of 250K PPD by itself. There will be other servers but not that big but once a year or so.
 
The server that shipped was a DL580 G7 and most of my customers don't need anything quite that large. Considering it is capable of 250K PPD by itself. There will be other servers but not that big but once a year or so.

yeah I wish I had some 580s or 585s to play with myself... but even 380s and 385s can do quite a bit...


I think I am back in busi.... 380k this morning already via 4 or 5 wu
 
The 380's I get here are typically dual quad cores less than 2.8 not the screaming dual Hex's.

They crank and the next one that rolls in will be running bigadv.


Glad to hear your D has returned!
 
yeah those 3 sub 17min tpf folders really crank em out...

6901
380 dual hex 2.8ghz 15:14
165 dual dodeca 1.7ghz 16:20
385 dual octo 2.4ghz 16:47
 
Back
Top