MGS4 Trailer (3 new minutes)

I am a big fan of the MGS4 series, but this one looks pretty dumb. Mainly those mechs with those really goofy looking "woman/chicken" legs.... and i couldnt stop laughing at the end when they all like moan and take huge shits lol.

I guess that video was made just to show off the mechs.
its ok, i guess, didnt really impress IMO.

So now the mechs don't shoot anything, they just play soccer with everyone. Moo? wtf?
and yeah, wtf was that at the end? mechs take collective shits together? wow, what a family...

Hideo Kojima explained the moo thing, it's a psychological effect used to give you a false sense of security. Instead of roaring like dinosaurs they moo, make cicada/insect noises, etc... used to make you think that everything is peaceful.

Do not doubt the man, he knows what he's doing.

monster.under.thebed said:
Mainly those mechs with those really goofy looking "woman/chicken" legs.... and i couldnt stop laughing at the end when they all like moan and take huge shits lol.

hahahahaha....so true.

Cant wait for this game to come out

jaguax said:
Hideo Kojima explained the moo thing, it's a psychological effect used to give you a false sense of security. Instead of roaring like dinosaurs they moo, make cicada/insect noises, etc... used to make you think that everything is peaceful.

Do not doubt the man, he knows what he's doing.
I'm of the opinion Splinter Cell is a much better game than Metal Gear anything. So, I still doubt the man. (BIG MOVIE, weak gameplay. But people like this trash so whatever.)

LOL... Those things are hilarious. Apparently, snake should stay away from the burritos. They even gave the mechs the runs.

By "hilarous" I, of course, meant stupid.

I'm a big fan of MGS, and while this looked nice *graphically*, it was simultaneously weak and lame. Doesn't feel like Metal Gear *at all*.

Either way, I won't be buying a PS3 until it's like $99, so fuck it.

Jason

Back