• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MGE 600 watt PSU

Zeke

Gawd
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
837
I was looking at the Enermax 600 Watt noisetaker, but I've been seeing this MGE Supercharger 600 watt power supply all around... is this thing of good quality? would you recommend it? my 500 watt Powmax took a dump.... :( I've also seen this Thermaltake Silent Purepower 560 watt on xoxide.. is that thing good too? I basically need something between 550 and 600, preferably 600
 
First of all, how do you know you need a 600 watt power supply?
 
Back
Top