Metroid Prime for PC

u horse humping thunder !!!!............do u realllllllly think that game would come out for pc? When do any nintendo games come out for the pc?

LOL!!! metroid prime on PC.. never my friend lol.. unless you get a gamecube emulator or something.. lol...

I think i can speak for all of us.... thanks for the laugh... sorry if we're making you feel stupid lol.. we're not.. it's just a funny thought.. metroid on PC..

what would be crazy is if we are wrong.and metroid actually does come out on PC :eek:

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I think i can speak for all of us.... thanks for the laugh... sorry if we're making you feel stupid lol.. we're not.. it's just a funny thought.. metroid on PC..

what would be crazy is if we are wrong.and metroid actually does come out on PC :eek:

I would LOVE to see Metroid run on a PC at a 1600x1200, but you know what it would probably look really bland. Everything seemed pretty plain in Metroid for some reason, the color was very vibrant, the models were great... so maybe it was the textures?

Nintendo doesn't license its games for PC. They make thier money by selling consoles. They would put themselves out of business.

all consoles are too blurry on TVs to pay attention to texture IMO, but i thought it looked ok

metroid prime on PC would make me cry

rcf1987 said:
Will the first Metroid Prime game ever come out for PC anytime soon.
Oh, man... I almost crapped myself from laughing so hard.
Heh, just kidding. ;)

To answer your question: It will not happen. Sorry, dude. The last time games were ported over from a nintendo console to PC was back in the days of the SNES. And they were some BAAAAD ports. :(

Back