Metro Detroit

aaronearles

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone in the metro detroit area want to arrange a get together? Seems like theres not much posted on here that's anywhere near here. Or if you know of some events in the area, post em!

I don't have much of a LAN system, but I would love to meet up with some people around Ann Arbor and hangout/play some games.

Sounds good, I'm in Mt. Clemens, not too far. I've got a few friends that play the same PC games as me that would be down. It would be cool if we could get a few people from [H] in the area, that are interested.

I mostly play CSS and other source mods/games, and COD4, and lately Borderlands more than anything, but I'm always open to new games. Plus I've got a handful of switches and a bunch of cable, and some spare boxes that can act as dedicated servers - and plenty of experience hosting source and cod4 servers online. Just need some people to play with!

I'm completely addicted to Borderlands lately as well. That would be an amazing LAN game if there are only a few people.

Yeah it's a blast just to play with my brother, 4 people would be awesome. I've got 42 hours clocked in borderlands over the last 12 days according to steam :-/

Back