Metro Conflict

MrAgmoore

[H]ard|Gawd
A competitive, close quarters combat, team death match game. I've been playing for a few hours and I find it fun.

Trailer:

I can't find the trailer that I wanted but each character has a unique ( Crysis style ) suit ability, such as aoe heal or a scanner, that shows enemy positions.

I had problems playing the Steam version - it said my ID was taken ( I tried three different ones, including my old UNIX login, so I assume the Steam version doesn't work properly ).

You can download the standalone client:

Metro Conflict - Next Generation Online FPS

cut paste

you dumb ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s
i hope the entire metro comunity goes windows 10 and you dumb ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s log in an your the the only mofo on the server you deserv the ddos you stupid fks
Last edited by; 28 minutes ago

sounds like they are having Blue screen of death errors while playing or launching

Not really it's just the sense of entitlement in kids nowadays. If you read the negative reviews, they say they are using windows 10 and have BSOD errors. I checked the requirements and it's Win 7... The kids feel that the developer should cater to their O/S just 'cuz

I've played for like almost 8 hours now, never had a problem. I just wish there were more than 10 maps for team death match.

There's a single player campaign mode. I played the first chapter. Ana in all her sexiness:

Back