Metro 2033, 5$: Gamer's Gate 24hr deal

i heard this game was sweet, so i went ahead and bit on this, $5 is too good of a deal to pass up.

there's been so many deals on some SWEET games lately.

Dam I just bought it on steam for 10 bucks then I see it on here for 5 bucks, o well you live and learn. Even at 10 bucks its a deal

Yep same here got it for $10 last week.
Oh well the story, graphics and game play are a 10.
Shortness just makes it not work the retail.
But this price is a steal

bastards still haven't fixed my shit.. I filed a Paypal dispute this morning since I still haven't been able to play.

This game is so cheap because nobody can stand hearing this guys gaspy breathing.

Good game.
Just finished and Steam clocked me at 9 hours and that is on normal difficulty.
It seemd like more content than that though and I definitely could have looked around a lot more.

I need to see if there is a hack for the gas mask...kind of like the weight limit for Stalker.
There is a lot to see but sometimes you rush through because of the artificial time restriction of the gas mask.

Cool weapons.

My unlocked 6950 handled it fine @ 1920 with everything maxed. DOF turned off.

Thanks again OP!

yeah I just started playing last night

Can't you just buy more than one filter? (instead of a gas mask hack)

I've just started playing a bit and it runs very well maxed out (or just about) on my system.

I paid apr 22 and my payment from paypal went through around 1am this morning but paypal is saying my payment is pending til "approximately apr 27-29". bullllllshit. lol

Does DoF give you vertical black bars a crossed the screen too? I thought it was just an eyefinity problem. Kinda sucks if its bugged for everyone since its Dx11 only.

I'm only like halfway through, but definitely a good value game for the $10 I payed the day before this sale. Would buy it again for $5 or $10/

i wish this game had more consistent framerate. if i max out the settings it's very playable when underground in the metro tunnels, but as soon as i step outside my framerate plumets to unplayable levels. i've had to settle on high settings under DX9, and with this i hover around 130 fps underground and about 60fps above ground. this is with GTX 460's in SLI, curious as to how your 6950 does on the outside levels? still playable?

so I still havent gotten my code or a paypal refund. what douche bags.

i wish this game had more consistent framerate. if i max out the settings it's very playable when underground in the metro tunnels, but as soon as i step outside my framerate plumets to unplayable levels. i've had to settle on high settings under DX9, and with this i hover around 130 fps underground and about 60fps above ground. this is with GTX 460's in SLI, curious as to how your 6950 does on the outside levels? still playable?

Ran fine inside or out.

Forgot to mention I used AAA not MSAA.

I left DOF turned off because I heard it plummeted framerate without doing a whole lot. Didn;t even try it.
I will though...

well it took them long enough, but they fineally got mine corrected. So I am finally downloading

My stock 6950 2GB plays it in the 30-40fps at 3150x1680 resolution with DX11 Normal settings.

Framerates are pretty solid outside, even better in the tunnels.
the 6950 is a huge improvement at 3150x1680 over my previous 5850 for this game.

My stock 6950 2GB plays it in the 30-40fps at 3150x1680 resolution with DX11 Normal settings.

Framerates are pretty solid outside, even better in the tunnels.
the 6950 is a huge improvement at 3150x1680 over my previous 5850 for this game.

to my eyes, anything under 50 fps in Metro 2033 does not look fluid enough. not all games are like this for me, but Metro falls into that group.

well it took them long enough, but they fineally got mine corrected. So I am finally downloading

Consider yourself lucky. The money was withdrawn from my bank account 2 days ago and gamersgate says my payment is pending still.

Consider yourself lucky. The money was withdrawn from my bank account 2 days ago and gamersgate says my payment is pending still.

Did you pay direct or through paypal.. I used paypal & I also had filed the paypal resolution thing so that may have gotten them moving.

Did you pay direct or through paypal.. I used paypal & I also had filed the paypal resolution thing so that may have gotten them moving.

I paid through paypal. I'm really considering doing the resolution if I don't have my key by tomorrow.

Back