• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

metal to metal

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
1,327
Whats good for glueing metal to metal. The look of it isn't goign to be too important as it is inside of the case which will have no windows or anything. I just need a strong hold.
 
I use Goop for alot of my adhesive needs. You can find it at home depot somtimes in the pumbing section.
 
JB weld or... If you're in Canada (I can't find this stuff when I go to the US)

Lepage Metal epoxy. Better than the JB stuff IMO.
 
Back
Top