• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Messiest case ever?

computerpro3

LightningRod
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
8,702
LOL

I was trying to get a picture of my video card for the show off your video card thread when it hit me.....I couldn't even see it through the wires:eek: . ITs because I have to run two psu's, both in sig. I'll update this thread with a picture of how clean it looks after my sleeved pc power and cooling turbocool 510 deluxe psu gets here. I think it should improve things a lot. Until then, feast your eyes on the messiest computer ever!

And yes that is a hanging pot in the last picture....it musta popped off its mount:eek: :eek: :eek: .

Can anyone beat this mess (dust doesn't count, I'm talking about wiring)?

PANA0160.JPG

PANA0163.JPG

PANA0164.JPG
 
How do you turn on a lone power supply like the one in that picture?

Pretty messy, surely is not portable.
 
lol I was expecting a different type of hanging pot. My case has never been quite that messy, but I do know what it is like. You might want to resize your pictures. I can't even see an entire picture without scrolling both ways.
 
My god Daba, that is just wrong....

Shall I give you a "Ices Introductory course on Proper case Wiring":D
 
Originally posted by lazi_lad
damm, u jus waiting 4 sum1 1day 2 yank all them wires out :p
Hey the arabs called, they said quit fucking using their numbers as words.

I think daba takes the trophy so far. That's just a damn rat's nest.
 
Holy shit... and I thought my case was once messy... So i wrapped everything in electrical tape and stuck as much as I could behind the Mobo tray... now its pretty clean.

Edit: Heres a pic of how it is now (yeah i couldn't fit it all in... wrong angle on camera..)
window.jpg
 
Im gonna nominate daba for messiest wires in case. Then nominate computerpro for most dangerous wiring . Too many bare connections in there for my liking.
 
Actually, sorting through those wires was like trying to brush your fingers through someone's long hair. I did fix it up a little, however. Check my first post for a link.
 
Grizzy -

Just so you know, I doubled my resolution, and still couldn't see the whole picture...

Ever considered a smaller pic? The effect is lost when you are looking at a 4x4" section of the case at one time...

Just a thought from a humble onlooker...
 
lol yep. Sold the mushkin for $400. I ordered a specially customized pc power and cooling 510 deluxe psu. Normally the pots inside the psu are only adjustable +/- 3%. I need more than that. He agreed to mount the internal pots on 3 foot wires so I could mount them anywhere and modified some resistors to allow them to adjust up to 10%. Total = $248 for a power supply. What the hell is wrong with me:D . I also got a gig of khx3000 bh5 coming in. It uses the same chips as mushkin lol. So basically I made out like a bandit.:D
 
Don't forget me!

IMG_0001a.jpg



in my defense, I'm not done installing things yet(still working out RAID issues).

in my offense, it's a file server that will be closed at all times, and I don't feel like fucking around with the cables.
 
yeah, there's really not much you can do for a system with 8 RAID 5 drives, a floppy, a CD-ROM, and 2 EZ-Swap drives.
 
omg im about to upload a pic of my parents old hp, the psu takes up half the case, wires are everywhere and its like 300°C ^_^ comppro ur insane 248 for a psu lol~i hope u get back up to 4ghz tho sucka
 
Back
Top