Merry Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
Merry C[H]ristmas!!

Happy Merry Christmahanukkwanza! (for those who want to be politically correct) :p

:D

<Scrooge> Does everyone have to post a "Happy Holidays" thread in every section??? </Scrooge>

Merry Christmas/Festivus/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Solstice to everyone! :D

mods: even if this thread is not appropriate, can't we have some x-mas spirit on the forums :p

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all from the entire staff. Hoping all of your Christmas wishes come true. :cool:

Merry X-mas Guys and Gals!!!

08:47 here and ive just opened my pressies :D :D

No pc stuff tho :( :(

Merry Kringle all !
And a special Kringle and thankyou to those Guys & Dolls in our Armed Forces who are helping to keep us free from hurt and insure that we can contiue to make sometimes real smart posts as well as dumber then a block of wood posts.

Merry christmas to all and to all who are up @ 4 in the morning, get the hell to sleep! Presents in the morning! I learned the hard way!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the [H]!!! I hope you all have a great Christmas and get what you wanted!

Merry Christmas!

Top two gifts received: Black leather jacket, and Logitech MX1000 ;)

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for helping my first [H]ard year be a great experience!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kickin' Kwanzaa, Rockin' Ramadan, Fun Festivus, and happy any-other-holiday-I-missed! :) :D :)

Just saw the front page and it seems Kyles son got a roboraptor... :( I didnt get one for christmas :( I want one... Lucky kid he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back