Mercenary Online

Ehhh...I don't know...looks like it has potential. Not realistic though for me...seeing people getting shot in the head without dying. Seems like it would be one of those "WHAT THE FUCK?! I TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" type games.

And what is it with these games being released in all weird places? This game is obviously in Korea or someplace based on the character names in the video and it is "Coming to the Philippines, SOON!"?

Why not just release it world wide or something? What makes the Philippines so special? I don't know, not complaining or anything, just seems odd is all...

Because i'm from the Philippines and a local gaming company is going to host it :p That's why i said i don't know the site for the international version because google just kept sending me to the Philippine site (Maybe it's googles regional search kicking in?)

Are you sure this is Korean? It says GoW development team and i don't think they're based in Korea :confused:

Yingpei Games are the ones that actually developed it.

Straight outta Hong Kong, China.

As far as why its only Philippines only I really don't know. Can't seem to find hardly ANYTHING about this game online...quite odd. I don't even see anything about coming to America really. Though I must admit that it is late and I haven't looked that hardcore :p

Back