Mercedes CLK-GT-R case

VolvoR

Gawd
Ok, so it's not a Mercedes, but it does have one in it...

It's a P4 2.4 Oc'd to 2.9
Radeon 9700 Pro
512 MB of Corsair XMS 3500 RAM
Albatron 845PE II Pro mobo

5059725.JPG

127653023755.JPG

9816974.JPG

Ta Daaaaaaaaaa

Very nice and clean wiring job! Should get you a string to drape across the car to look like a wind tunnel test. :D

I'm not a "fan" of them either, but they came with the case, and hey, they work. They actually look better in real life than in the photos...

Thanks for the kudos!!

Originally posted by HRslammR
you just gave me one helluva great idea. regarding the car in the case.

let me guess... u're going to put blue lights in it!

:p

lol

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
let me guess... u're going to put blue lights in it!

:p

lol

well you're a party pooper. =-/ it's far too late for me on that end of it already...

;)

this thread was a let down....i was hoping for a custom case inside of a mercedes....or a case shaped like a mercedes.

Nice case. But my 52x CD-RW drive pWnZ0rs j00 24x CD-RW drive!!!!

sorry but i think it could be better... i dont see anything special about it cept ur car but u still havent done anything with it cept put it in there! ugly window too

Looks cool....

I also have one of those cars, except mine is the street version:

(Mine's on top of my comp)

If you have a Volvo, join the club. Just copy what's in my sig and replace the car.

Nice case, BTW.

You should do something creative with that car instead of just putting it inside of your case. Maybe mount a hard drive inside of it or something.

Originally posted by Morphes
sorry but i think it could be better... i dont see anything special about it cept ur car but u still havent done anything with it cept put it in there! ugly window too

Ok, I didn't cut the window, but what I did do is cut out the bottom drive bays, neatly hide the wires (as much as I could), and I built it myself, which is alot more than I can say for alot of people I know. This is the first comp I built myself, and consider I've never even installed an extra drive in a PC, I think I did a pretty good job.

Is it modded, no. Is it unique, yes.

Where do you get those wire harness for your PSU?.....i need one badly for my comp, along with rounded cabled, but i know where to get those.....

Those wiring harness look damn sweet better than the multi colored leads everywhere....haha....

just a link would be cool

AWESOME BOX BTW!!!
I LOVE IT!

i was thinking of doing this, and mounting leds in the head/tail lights and a 4" ccfl under it :)

Where can i find some nice modle cars?

Nice wire management! How are the temps?

I am not too big on the tri-LED fans either, but on your case it isnt overkill. For a first timer you say, you kept wires tidy. Good job!

Back