• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Memtest Test 6

DarthVR6

n00b
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
16
Having a little problem. Specs are as follows:

DFI NF4 SLI-DR
AMD64 x2 3800
2gb [1gb x 2] OCZ Platinum EL @ 3-3-3-5 3.0v 1T.
BFG 7800GTX OC
Enermax 535w PSU
WD Caviar 160GB
WD Caviar 120GB
SB Audigy 2 Platinum
Windows XP w/ SP2

Currently I have the FSB at 250, HTT Multi at 3x. Ram is set to 1:1, timings are mentioned above. I can run Prime for 8hours+, SuperPi with no errors or problems. However, when it comes to Memtest, after about 4 hours of testing it'll fail test #6. It passes everything else [test #5 was looped for 25x with no errors]. Kinda stumped if I should consider this OC stable or not. I've played BF2 for hours with no hiccups. No Window errors.
Btw, I've tried 3-3-3-8 @ 3.1v, same problem. Any opinions/suggestions would be much appreciated.

BTW - CPU Voltage is at 1.4, any of you think I should up this or this could be the memtest error?
 
I'm on a very similar setup (see sig). I would try lower the ram multi to 9/10 and see if that helps. For reference I'm running my X2 3800+ at 1.525 volts on air (zalman 7700alcu). I'm prime stable and memtest stable both 24 hours and temps are 30/50. but my ram is at 217mhz. Anything higher than that, or tighter timings, causes memtest errors.
 
Back
Top