Memory holding me back?

It was set to auto. I have bumped the voltage to no effect, I have underclocked the memory as well and still nothing. Right now I'm just chillin at 3.990 because it refuses to handle a 200mhz BCLK.
 
What temps are you getting on your cpu?
Have you tried a burn in test like linpack, prime95, or OCCT ye?
 
Yes, its prime95 and intel burntest stable. I'm guessing it just wont do over 4ghz either.

Temps under prime95/intel burntests are 75c, idle at 40c.
 
try 195x21 (if it post) then try
201x21 (up to 205) if it still wont post then you are limited to a 200blck.

imho your volts is enough (mine is fine 4.2ghz with 1.25v)
try to set the max volt of your mems (ie 1.65) and set it to auto.

i have an r2e that can only post up to 220 blck.
same with my new r3e too post up to 220 :( (others have passed 225-230)

as what blu3phoenix said tell us what bsod error you get (usually i get 101 - not enough vcore, 123 then you need to up your juice for the mems.)
 
Back
Top