• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Memory chip crashed

gporche

n00b
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
61
I have a Asus P4B running Win XP Pro with 2 X512 mb PC133 ram. One memory stick crashed. I can replace it with a generic chip for $16 free shipping. The other 512 Stick is good Corsair and runs XP just fine. I only use this computer for email and some spreadsheets and a few other programs but nothing strneous. Should I get another stick or just stick with 512MB. Had this computer since XPcameout. Never a minutes problem. Runs great even on 512MB
 
Back
Top