member post count question

Rune75

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,347
(2) The titles that are used on the [H] are based on number of posts made by the members and are based in comparison to RAM

title - posts
n00bie - 0
[H]Lite - 64
Limp Gawd - 128
Gawd - 512
[H]ard|Gawd - 1024
2[H]4U - 2048
[H]ardness Supreme - 4096
[H]ardForum Junkie - 8192
Pick your own.....you deserve it. - 16384
The theme is RAM doubling, right?
Question: Why is there no 256 level?
 
just to blow peoples' minds. it seems to be working :p
 
Rune75 said:
The theme is RAM doubling, right?
Question: Why is there no 256 level?
because nobody has 256MB of RAM these days. every either has 128MB or 64MB in their old beaters/spouses' PC, or they have a min of 512MB in their own machine.
 
TSS Modder said:
because nobody has 256MB of RAM these days. every either has 128MB or 64MB in their old beaters/spouses' PC, or they have a min of 512MB in their own machine.
Well, if you want to put it that way, who uses 0mb of RAM? :p ;)
 
lesman said:
Well, if you want to put it that way, who uses 0mb of RAM? :p ;)
those who are too lazy to post anything...

and spammers. anybody who spams should have all of their RAM taken away, leaving them w/ 0MB.... :eek:
 
I wanted to start talking about my experiance with my pc but dont know how to start a new one. :D
 
phacundo said:
I wanted to start talking about my experiance with my pc but dont know how to start a new one. :D
go to the subforum your topic pertains to, and click 'new thread' in the top left.
 
haha, thanks lesman. :p

i just say subforum as in: 'general hardware,' 'motherboards,' 'video cards,' and the like...

you go into the forum, in the top left is a button that says 'new thread.' click that, and create a new thread.
 
i know off topic, but A+ thread! :p

isnt there taht video ppl are supposed to watch before starting to post? something to do with the steam forums i think..
 
Hmm, I always wondered how long it would be before I get to pick my own......but was too lazy to research it. I'm already going grey, so I'd better hurry up before something terminal happens! :D

BTW: If I ever start driving below the speed limit, you have my permission to put me out of my misery!
 
Back
Top