Megaman X Street Fighter - CAPCOM. EXCLUSIVELY for PC.

I read that you can change the controls or activate a controller by pressing F2 in the pause menu. Haven't verified that yet...
Thanks for the links! I was trying to find one that wasn't dead, Capcom is getting hammered!

Yeah....when I tried this morning, the page wouldn't even load at all. Luckily one guy kept re-posting the Mediafire link in their comments. :D

Changing config via F2 looks correct. Keep in mind ESC kills the game completely with no prompt, so don't hit that accidentally. ;)

Blanka during the startup = WIN :D
Code:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

STREET FIGHTER® X MEGA MAN®

STORY
----------------------------------------

Having fought countless robot masters over the years, 
Mega Man is ready to lay back, relax and enjoy his 25th Anniversary. 
Getting wind of this, Ryu and his fellow Street Fighters want one last battle 
before they let their own anniversary finish. Charge up your mega busters and 
stretch out your lightning legs, this is Street Fighter® X Mega Man®!

A true collaboration between Capcom and its fans for Mega Man’s and 
Street Fighter’s 25th Anniversary, Street Fighter® x Mega Man® was created and 
developed by Singapore native Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”), with an original 
soundtrack by Luke Esquivel (aka “A_Rival”), and with support provided Capcom, 
Street Fighter® X Mega Man® stars the Blue Bomber as he goes toe-to-toe with 
some of Street Fighter’s most beloved characters complete with their own 
individual themed stages and boss battles. Jump, shoot, and use your special 
new Street Fighter abilities to defeat your foes and become the 
world’s strongest robot!

ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION USING PC KEYBOARD

Buttons:

Standard keyboard layout 
(Gamepad is recognized if plugged in before running the game)

W-up
A-left
S-down
D-right
K-shoot
L-jump
I-weaponchange (right)
O-weaponchange2 (left)
Down+jump-sliding
Enter-start/pause/confirm
ESC-quit game

During Pause Menu
F1-switch device
F2-configure controls
F3-default Controls
F4-toggle window sizes

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported 
(operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and up, 
VRAM: 256MB and up
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

LEGAL ADVISORY

All information, such as sound, video, text, music, photos, logos, 
illustrations in this game are owned or controlled by CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 
and copyright protected by international copyright laws and treaties. 
Sale, modification, adaptation, translation and replication is 
strictly prohibited. CAPCOM U.S.A., INC.and its affiliates not responsible 
for any damage that results from the use of this game. 

CONTACT

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man
http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/capcom/support

©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2012, ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Oh man, did this bring out the rage within me, just like the good ole days.

:D
I got pwnt trying to play through Ryu's stage yesterday.
Good old pop up enemies/standard Mega Man damage kickback. That + the respawning enemies when you go to another screen.

Just utterly pwnt. That's OK though. :D

The 360 controller works fine-in game, but selecting your stage is a battle :p
I'm awful at this game thus far. I miss my old NES controller with the turbo fire!

The 360 controller works fine-in game, but selecting your stage is a battle :p
I'm awful at this game thus far. I miss my old NES controller with the turbo fire!

Selecting your stage is a battle BECAUSE the 360 controller is NOT fine. It sucks for games meant for a D-Pad. I feel like if M$ can't make a decen't D-PAD then don't even try.

I actually use the analog stick and not the d-pad. Works like a little joystick. While it isn't ideal, if I can play Street Fighter with it, I can use it for almost anything.
I'm pretty sure the 360 controllers only have a d-pad to use for things like weapon swap and things that require no precision.

I actually use the analog stick and not the d-pad. Works like a little joystick. While it isn't ideal, if I can play Street Fighter with it, I can use it for almost anything.
I'm pretty sure the 360 controllers only have a d-pad to use for things like weapon swap and things that require no precision.

Agreed. The stick works better then the pad in games like this. Such a shame though if it had a decent D-Pad it could have been the ultimate controller.

I suck at this game.

I kinda wonder if the game is super hard, or if I'm just no longer good at this style of game.
I won the first 4 games back when I was barely a teen, and with the first one being the only major challenge.
Now I struggle with pretty much everything in spite of it not seeming THAT much different or hard on the surface.
I'm thinking maybe we were all better at this type of game back in the days because everything was like this and we were all pretty proficient making the most of 2 buttons.

I kinda wonder if the game is super hard, or if I'm just no longer good at this style of game.
I won the first 4 games back when I was barely a teen, and with the first one being the only major challenge.
Now I struggle with pretty much everything in spite of it not seeming THAT much different or hard on the surface.
I'm thinking maybe we were all better at this type of game back in the days because everything was like this and we were all pretty proficient making the most of 2 buttons.

It's hard. Not Contra hard but pretty hard. Are you using a good controller?

It's hard. Not Contra hard but pretty hard. Are you using a good controller?

Not exactly "great" but functional. I just don't think I have the patience or desire anymore. Not having any idea where to start probably doesn't help either. I tried out levels for Rolento and Blanka and gave up because I died 4-5 times. I'd probably do the same with Contra.
I managed to win Contra (and Super C, too) with 3 lives back when I was 13 or so, although turbo fire admittedly helped. Now? I'm not sure I'd even make it up the waterfall level.

capcom is running out of things to battle their characters against... marvel vs capcom, capcom vs snk, tekken vs street fighter....

:D
I got pwnt trying to play through Ryu's stage yesterday.
Good old pop up enemies/standard Mega Man damage kickback. That + the respawning enemies when you go to another screen.

Just utterly pwnt. That's OK though. :D

Haha same thing for me! I need to hook up a gamepad. Keyboard just ain't cuttin' it. I used to be so good at these Megaman games, what the hell happened? Haha.

After watching some vids and playing, I am getting rapidly better. I can now actually get to the boss. I think it was just getting used to playing with a controller and playing a 2D platformer. Haven't done so in years.

wth!! game looks funny lol MM1 on nintendo was insanely hard... Lol Along with BattleToads..

I was pretty hardcore with sidescroller Mega Man games (none of that 3D BS), beat pretty much all of them, though loved 2 and 3 the most.

I managed to beat Chun Li, Blanka and Ryu with mega buster only on a keyboard :) I think I need to get a gamepad if I want to unlock easter eggs and stuff.

How the game?

The game is rad. Bosses are kicking my ass though. Granted I haven't been playing it that much... but still, they have kicked my ass.

Anyone else find C. Viper's stage annoying as hell having to outrun the laser?

Back