Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X

Bop

2[H]4U
I just got the last copy in my entire city :) This game rocks, any Mega Man fan should pick this up. The movies and dialouge are great additions but I wish they just used sprites as the 3d graphics aren't all that great.

There is a Mega Man: Powered Up demo as well which lets you choose between the new style and old style. I don't like the new style too much and the giant heads are a turn off :(

Would have been nice if you gave links :D

<-- Too lazy to google

Ahh the first game that has me looking at the PSP. ....though, the price tag is still far too high for me.

MasterShredder said:
I was reading some reviews... how horrible is the voice acting?

It has to be tough to beat X4's voice acting.

I think he's talking about the PSP itself.. a buddy of mine is trying to sell his 1.5FW + gigastick for 250.

WaterproofPaper said:
I think he's talking about the PSP itself.. a buddy of mine is trying to sell his 1.5FW + gigastick for 250.

Tell him good luck... I tried, not successfully for $250

I just started playing MegaMan X8. I can't believe that this game runs slow on a PS2. How can a get based on a 2D side scroller make the PS2 run slow?

Makes we wanna go back to my PS1 MMX days.

The voice acting isn't bad. Definitely not bad as MM8, (woop megaman :) )

Some of the voice acting is crap, but most of the time it's passable. Putting that aside, the 25 minute anime you earn after beating the game is pretty nice and the game itself is worth the money, expecially if you were a fan of the original MMX. Biggest improvement to the game is being able to play as Vile once you beat Sigma.

When you acquire Vile mode, the game plays a bit differently. For one, starting out is a bitch and even the first level will rape you over and over. Once you get a few upgrades things really pick up and Vile is a blast to use. He's way more versatile than X because you can customise his inventory.

Back