Mega Man 11

Shots fired at Mighty No. 9 :troll:.
Been waiting for this. For some reason I could never get into the original series, but X was my jam. The upgrade system may have had something to do with it.

Hmm...
Kotaku said:
Note: An earlier version of this article said that the release would be a Mega Man X collection, but a more careful look at Capcom’s language suggests that the games may be released separately. We’ve reached out to the company for more details.
I hope it wasn't a translation error. Buying each game separately would be a no go for me. I'd imagine Capcom selling them for $15-$20 a piece...

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
It was a OK series I mean I had a friend who had them all for the NES but their are so many other titles out there that never got remade.

This looks great! I can only hope that the PC version of the game includes both the original Japanese language option (and Rockman branding ) as well as the localized version.

Edit: Apparently Steam has been updated to show full original language audio support! That pretty much locks in my purchase.

I would be curious to see new Mega Man X and Zero games as well though....

I'd buy it on principle alone but it's going to be for more than just that!

It seems they really have made a quality title! The PC version is available on GMG at 23% off - not sure if that is the highest, but it seems to be a reasonable discount for those interested

All I have to say is the game is hard. Of course I'm playing Super Hero mode, but still. The only thing enemies drop are screws. No extra lives, no weapon refills, no energy refills. And the stages tend to be longer than the traditional Mega Man games. Those use to be only several screens long, and maybe the layout of screens, mini boss, screens, boss. Here, it's screens, mini boss, screens, mini boss, screens, boss.

Looks like the review showing good for mm11. Will wait for pc sale maybe this winter. Capcom slowly coming back to its roots. Can't wait for re2remake!

Looks like the review showing good for mm11. Will wait for pc sale maybe this winter. Capcom slowly coming back to its roots. Can't wait for re2remake!
Same, my backlog is too damn high!! Waiting on sales and buying then.

Gooz: when you finally get the money to buy any game you want you don't have the time to play them! Lol I finally knocked out max Payne 3 but didn't enjoy it as much as 1 and 2. Still in my backlog Witcher 3,hollow knight, axiom verge, hyper light drifter, farcry 4,mgv pp. I'll prob start with the shortest one lol thanks for the heads up cali I'm sure winter will get good steam sale

Back