Meet The Smartest, Cutest AI-Powered Robot You’ve Ever Seen

HardOCP News

[H] News
The inventor of this adorable robot says that his company would like to get to a point where his mini-murderbots do new things every day. You know, like kill you in your sleep. I don't care how cute they are, robots will KILL US ALL!

“We’d like to get it to the point where it literally does new things every day,” Andreessen says. “We want it to be programmable.” They hope that other companies will build robots like Cozmo, maybe even robots that are aware of Cozmo and want to be friends. This real-world video game might just take over the world. Or maybe it won’t. And then Cozmo will be all alone, and sad—at least, it’ll appear that way.

The spikes on it are so it can get underfoot when you are not wearing shoes, making you step on it and then fall to the ground in pain.

The bot will then inject you with an untraceable poison that paralyzes you in a matter of seconds and kills you in a matter of minutes.

Read (Audible) a science fiction book last year called "Lord Of All Thing". It deals with Nanobots and what they could be used for. Fantastic story. Science fiction though, so it does go off into the creative side, but very well done. Oh and the Audible reader was was very good.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Awwwwww, so cute!
Wonder how well they would interact with cats?
Speaking of, cats are Cozmo's are probably going to plot to take over the world!
I've reached out via my company to see if they're planning any educational releases, could be really interesting!

i feel like somthing like this has been done before

Exocomp, lol. Sentient Artificial Lifeform from STNG, Episode "The Quality of Life" 1992.
7457787_4_l.jpg

It's actually up for preorder on Amazon atm at the $20 off price. ($159.99)

Amazon.com: Cozmo: Launchpad

Want one so bad to mess with, even though the money would be better spent towards a 1080 card atm...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back