Meet my rag tag fleet of ppd

86 5.0L

Supreme [H]ardness
I'd like to thank my landlord for including utilities :D

img0894t.jpg

Right aboot know, the funk soul brothas...

As your landlord i'm super pissed.

he, right across that wall is the A/C unit blowing a nice 76* 24/7 :p

Stack the mini towers, forget table legs IMO.

tried it, too wobbly... they wont stay on the table either, as Im currently shifting things around.

Cases.... Bah!

I <3 cases, plus it helps when you're trying to sell them :p

Kendrak was born naked, lives naked, and will die naked! :D

not a pretty image... :eek:

It is so nice to see folding rigs that arn't naked for a change!

Those Dell boxes on the left remind me of some radiology workstations I set up in 2002.

Those Dell boxes on the left remind me of some radiology workstations I set up in 2002.

oddly we still use workstations just like that at work......

Heck one of those towers would be an improvement compared to the laptop I'm expected to use.

We still got some gx240's going at my work, some of them have 10+ leaking caps and still work. I still don't get that one. :confused:

I have about 10 of those Dell's towers sitting outside my office ... We just upgraded to some new HP's, so the REALLY old stuff I am re-formatting to use as give aways to employees. Basically all P4's around 2.4 GHz with 1/GB RAM.

So how many PPD is this rag tag fleet getting?

oddly we still use workstations just like that at work......

Heck one of those towers would be an improvement compared to the laptop I'm expected to use.
we still have a few of them kicking around at work also... I would have taken one in a heartbeat over the stupid thin-client terminal I had to use while I was still a temp.

No, I don't mean kicking around, we still haven't upgraded since we got those.

Back